North of the Border ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow.... Dive Paris !! :14:

Had I only known it would be such a draw I would have flooded the place long ago !!

Bill's big old house next door has a full size 1920's swimming pool in the basement so we should work a deal with him as well.
The Church built in 1916 across the street is for sale and has a huge basement !!!
We could tunnel under the street and make the place into a true Subterrainian Urban Experience.
Then... if we could just pick up a couple of extra places next to it or tunnel some more. We could get down town and then the big undergound rooms open up :D

O2 should not be a problem and beside the place is lighted already!!

I guess I should be looking for serious investors who want to get in
"" Under The Bottom Floor "" :crafty:

Timeliner:

Frank count me in as an investor,,,,I have at least $10.28 right now and can probably raise another $14.00 by weeks end!!!! :blinking:

Timeliner:

Investors? You don't need no stinkin investors. Just go break a water main and walk away casually. :D

An out of work sock puppet pledged ~ $3.00 ~ and now with Alan's generous pledge of $14.00 I've officially filed formal legal papers to form an LLC :)

And get this... Boy am I lucky...
Just last week my brother called me and said he had ,
"" Found Jesus ""
I told him, " Man we are gonna be rich !!!! " :D

Capital is always important to a new start up and I just couldn't be more pleased !

Timeliner:
An out of work sock puppet pledged ~ $3.00 ~ and now with Alan's generous pledge of $14.00 I've officially filed formal legal papers to form an LLC :)

And get this... Boy am I lucky...
Just last week my brother called me and said he had ,
"" Found Jesus ""
I told him, " Man we are gonna be rich !!!! " :D

Capital is always important to a new start up and I just couldn't be more pleased !

.................:rofl3:

Timeliner:

Had I only known it would be such a draw I would have flooded the place long ago !!

... We could tunnel under the street and make the place into a true Subterrainian Urban Experience.
Then... if we could just pick up a couple of extra places next to it or tunnel some more. We could get down town and then the big undergound rooms open up :D
Now that's some good planning, Frank. You might get some of the cavers with a plan like that. Be sure and start a thread when you are ready to offer investment opportunities ... before you do the infomercials, please.

Willie

What was this thread originally about, again? Oh yeah...

North of the border,
Up Broken Bow way,
That's when I fell in love with a heifer,
LouAnn was her name.

She was a two bagger,
Tequila to blame.
North of the border,
Up Broken Bow way.

Aye yi yi yi
Aye yi yi yi...

ZzzKing:
What was this thread originally about, again?

I think it was about Timeliner wanting to go dive... and in the course of it all, he has come up with a scathingly brilliant idea- cavediving in Paris. Whoda thunk it? Guess I better get my cave cert... where better to do our first nekkid dive than in Timeliner's basement?

Foo:
I think it was about Timeliner wanting to go dive... and in the course of it all, he has come up with a scathingly brilliant idea- cavediving in Paris. Whoda thunk it? Guess I better get my cave cert... where better to do our first nekkid dive than in Timeliner's basement?

Is there a certification for Septic Tank Diving??
:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom