North of the Border ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok so is there or is there not some diving happening this weekend, north of the border? I am lost!!!!

Actually I believe the answer is "" YES "" :D

Sealskin98 ~ Timeliner and hopefully TexDiveGuy will be at Lake Broken Bow.
'not sure what spot yet but we'll iron something out.

It looks like that is the plan so far ( as of 2:45PM Thursday afternoon)
Weather could get in the way but only if it is really crazy and right now all I see is maybe some rain and 70's air temp.

We're still trying to work out this "Dive Paris " thing :wink:

Frank, you guys diving Sat, Sun or both?

Willie

I'm thinkin' on just Sat., but depends on the cool front that moved in. I don't do cold water...and especially don't do cold water plus cool air temps.

Hey Frank, can you hand me my pneumonia meds.? :D

I think Foo just got over some crap...I don't want any bronchial stuff.

Alan, toss me my inhaler please.

BTW, I'll go in .37 cents this week on the cavern thing in your basement, plus throw in some labor. I'll bet Firefyter and I can hook up something to one of the fire hydrants in the area and help fill it.

Just don't tell the City. :eyebrow:

We're just doing the normal flushing of the lines, really we are, really. :wink:

Mike , I was thinking about diving just on Saturday .

Eagle Point at Stevens Gap or The Wall near the Overlook..... Which should it be :huh:

Timeliner:
Mike , I was thinking about diving just on Saturday .

Eagle Point at Stevens Gap or The Wall near the Overlook..... Which should it be :huh:
Did you guys dive Saturday? Where's the report? I know you are busy working on the business plan for Dive Paris, but give us a dive report when you need a break. :)

Willie

Diving never happened over the weekend.

TexDiveGuy was seeing to his mother in law in the hospital and my wife Laura was admitted to the hospital with bacterial pneumonia Saturday. The girl is sick sick sick :(
Sealskin98 made the call that it was too cold to dive.

Another day perhaps

Timeliner:
Diving never happened over the weekend.

TexDiveGuy was seeing to his mother in law in the hospital and my wife Laura was admitted to the hospital with bacterial pneumonia Saturday. The girl is sick sick sick :(
Sealskin98 made the call that it was too cold to dive.

Another day perhaps

Tell Laura to get well soon, TL. My son in law also has a lung infection, gee, what is going on?? I'm finally getting over my bronchitis, whew. I do hope everyone gets well soon, it's time for a git-together!!

Back
Top Bottom