North of the Border ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So Foo....
What are you up too this weekend ? I heard You finally got some wheels on that trailer of yours were at Tyler last week and I missed out.
Shamefull..... :shakehead

And what about FooFighter you know who I'm talkin' about,,,,
that Popcorn eatin' funny somebeach who sells Sex ?.....:popcorn:

Timeliner, I have been laying low this weekend, trying to recover from a raging case of bronch-freakin-itis. Had to miss the Comal cleanup, which we were planning to attend. (BTW, Scubabum, I'm waiting impatiently for a report.) Grandbaby is due to be induced next Sat., we're ready for that. Then, the next weekend, my dad has rented 4 cabins in Broken Bow for our family to have a pow-wow. Don't know if we're going to have time to dive, but I'll sure let you know if it looks that way.

Timeliner:
So Foo....
What are you up too this weekend ? I heard You finally got some wheels on that trailer of yours were at Tyler last week and I missed out.
Shamefull..... :shakehead

And what about FooFighter you know who I'm talkin' about,,,,
that Popcorn eatin' funny somebeach who sells Sex ?.....:popcorn:

Hey remember that Sav-A-Dive kit that I won at Steve's TSP trash cleanup a couple years ago? It came in handy last weekend at TSP- Mr. Foo broke a fin strap just as we were beginning our dive, so my handy dandy kit provided a quick fix. The value of that prize went up considerably, as I watched Mr. Foo change from "about to throw a fit" to "hey, this will work!"

We did a couple dives on the opposite side of the lake than the brushpile. It was pretty shallow, grassy, but we got wet- what can I say? Number 100 dive is the next one for both of us. It will be November before we get to go unless we dive at BBow. We're thinking of going to Aquarena for Thanksgiving week, and camping on the Comal.

Foo:
Number 100 dive is the next one for both of us. It will be November before we get to go unless we dive at BBow. We're thinking of going to Aquarena for Thanksgiving week, and camping on the Comal.

I would recommend going someplace warm, cuz everybody knows you gotta do #100 nekkid :wink:

Firefyter:
I would recommend going someplace warm, cuz everybody knows you gotta do #100 nekkid :wink:

Don't be silly Thomas. You know they have owned that RV for well over a year.
They passed #100 months ago. :D

Firefyter:
Hey, that's a great idea! Why don't you and Timeliner meet us someplace warm... see ya in Tahiti, okay? Fiji? Bali? You pick (oh yeah, you pay, too...)

Timeliner is so jealous of our house on wheels- who could blame him? Not just everyone has a 1974 Prowler! :)

So we need warm water to dive necked huh? :confused:
Man... I wish somebody would have told me that first.

For the Winter I think I'll just flood our basement. It's close to 1000 square feet and if it's full of water it would be sorta like a wreck/ cave dive going in and out of all the rooms. It would be sorta warm too all year long at about 70 degrees.

Laura might not go for that though.

Timeliner:

For the Winter I think I'll just flood our basement. It's close to 1000 square feet and if it's full of water it would be sorta like a wreck/ cave dive going in and out of all the rooms. It would be sorta warm too all year long at about 70 degrees.

You could charge $20 admission and $8 for fills. You'd have that house paid off in no time! You could rent out those upstairs bedrooms at "Bed and Breakfast" prices to rich folks with Titanium reg sets and Rolex Submariner watchs. The rest of us could camp out back for $10. I get free admission since it was my idea to market it so heavily.

Timeliner:

:wink: Do you have a web site yet.....will you be offering cave tours??? :eyebrow: :D

Do you have O2 on hand in case we get the bends?

Willie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom