NON-DIVING STUFF - Wala lang ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
yes bro, just have to attend to some important errands in the morning. We are going to dive at twilight where fading light and creeping darkness meet. Sort of observe fishlife at the change of the time.

prerfect plan pards, for me its one of the best times to dive. Looking forward to twilight of sept. 23.

shugar:
hmmmm... never tried that... i wonder if my kasama would be up to it on the 24th? tapos alis nalang kami ng after dinner... hmmmmmmm...

teka pwede ba yun?

Jag

you mean you arrive 23rd as well and leave the same night? pagod yun . arrive early sat 24th na lang.

yup, ok then lets meet at 2pm na lang para we'll have time to rest pa before the twilight dive.

Jonix is a-ok na for the twilight/night dive. Excited na ako pards.

Maybe it would be a good idea if we can kneel at the bottom say at 40-50 ft. for a few minutes to observe and para swabe k jonix. Medyo malakas c jon sa hangin, bka few movements/finning might help him conserve air. I want him to enjoy his first night dive.

clgsamson:
yup, ok then lets meet at 2pm na lang para we'll have time to rest pa before the twilight dive.

Jonix is a-ok na for the twilight/night dive. Excited na ako pards.

Maybe it would be a good idea if we can kneel at the bottom say at 40-50 ft. for a few minutes to observe and para swabe k jonix. Medyo malakas c jon sa hangin, bka few movements/finning might help him conserve air. I want him to enjoy his first night dive.

have adjusted my weights na...tested the light & strobe & will probably do an equipment check at aqua's pool sometime soon. mga master, don't worry i'm a good student :D

jonix:
have adjusted my weights na...tested the light & strobe & will probably do an equipment check at aqua's pool sometime soon. mga master, don't worry i'm a good student :D

Goodluck sa night dive. I did mine right after my OW course. Yung isang kasama namin umatras, natakot kasi. Sabi ng DM, dapat daw subukan nya pag patakip-silim(is this the right word?) pa lang.

greatwolf:
Goodluck sa night dive. I did mine right after my OW course. Yung isang kasama namin umatras, natakot kasi. Sabi ng DM, dapat daw subukan nya pag patakip-silim(is this the right word?) pa lang.

i was so scared and anxious before my first night dive. all these thoughts were in my head but after you plunge and get to the bottom, its really not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom