NON-DIVING STUFF - Wala lang ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This thread is not directly related to diving but gives some other interests of the guys that visits the threads initially created by TomvdH

By the way as of this thread, Tom last visited the Board last February 2005.

How are you TOM ?

non-dive ito promise.

my wife is starting her online business... she's selling (among other things) baby clothes, tea, my u/w camera and other stuff

check out her listing sa www.ebay.ph (local version ng ebay) and search nalang for "baby clothes" or "branded" or the stuff being sold by username "beybz"

the baby clothes are all brand new and are branded... carters, child of mine, precious moments, wee essentials, etc.

they're 50%-75% cheaper than you'd find in the mall! walang damage! overruns ng manufacturer (oo sweatshop labor hahahahaha)

check out the listings ha... if her online business does good, she's happy... when she's happy and busy and stuff i can dive!!! :eyebrow:

love,
Jag

PS
seriously though, really good deal ang clothes... we can even assemble custom packages for you if you need to send gifts or sets to loved ones

check out waigu slips. they are the latest fad in embelished slippers. get em for your gals. available at all rustans essences outlets

i tried pelota some time ago when i has 30% lighter. my golly back then my tongue hanged out (lawit dila) in just 2 minutes. then i tried it a second time , DAMN i got SLAMMED on the PLEXIGLASS !!!!

never again did violent sports. just went into scuba diving :eek:)

hey what if i supply you with some items to post in ebay. consignment basis ?

shugar:
non-dive ito promise.

my wife is starting her online business... she's selling (among other things) baby clothes, tea, my u/w camera and other stuff

check out her listing sa www.ebay.ph (local version ng ebay) and search nalang for "baby clothes" or "branded" or the stuff being sold by username "beybz"

the baby clothes are all brand new and are branded... carters, child of mine, precious moments, wee essentials, etc.

they're 50%-75% cheaper than you'd find in the mall! walang damage! overruns ng manufacturer (oo sweatshop labor hahahahaha)

check out the listings ha... if her online business does good, she's happy... when she's happy and busy and stuff i can dive!!! :eyebrow:

love,
Jag

PS
seriously though, really good deal ang clothes... we can even assemble custom packages for you if you need to send gifts or sets to loved ones

Spoon:
check out waigu slips. they are the latest fad in embelished slippers. get em for your gals. available at all rustans essences outlets

any links, i checked out rustans and slippers nor sandals gives 0 results.

Back
Top Bottom