NON-DIVING STUFF - Wala lang ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
any links, i checked out rustans and slippers nor sandals gives 0 results.

sorry bud no links or website. my girlfriend manufactures these locally. they are perfect for the beach and can be worn even at during the day/night. certainly giving havaianas and reefs a run for their money. they sell em in rustans essences.

Spoon:
sorry bud no links or website. my girlfriend manufactures these locally. they are perfect for the beach and can be worn even at during the day/night. certainly giving havaianas and reefs a run for their money. they sell em in rustans essences.

finally someone from the Philippines went into the competition with Havaianas! I always thought those darn things were a bit over priced and are not difference from the slippers I wear at home. Beach walk use to have monotone slippers that they sell for P90 a pair at SM but for some reason its no longer available.

are these in plain colors also? Sana meron din for men :)

paolov:
essences? sorry , however i have not been going around the Malls on weekends, for several years now. hehehheheh been diving eh..... hehehehe

essences is the girlie section of rustans, usually where they sell bath and beach stuff. they have one in glorietta ground floor right beside rustans mall makati near the front of g4

Axua:
finally someone from the Philippines went into the competition with Havaianas! I always thought those darn things were a bit over priced and are not difference from the slippers I wear at home. Beach walk use to have monotone slippers that they sell for P90 a pair at SM but for some reason its no longer available.

are these in plain colors also? Sana meron din for men :)

they are at the moment only for women. the thongs are all embelished with crystals, beads etc. etc. guaranteed to make your gals so happy and reasonably priced too. she also makes slippers for men, but they are only available thru all fila outlets under the fila brand.

she is coming up though with slippers for men. il keep ya posted

haven't played in about a year pero i play... pang tunaw ng taba hahahaha

pelota... is there still anywhere you can play that here? i used to play squash when i was in highschool kasi may court yung school ko nun... pero nowadays good luck finding a court much less playmates

Jag

shugar:
haven't played in about a year pero i play... pang tunaw ng taba hahahaha

pelota... is there still anywhere you can play that here? i used to play squash when i was in highschool kasi may court yung school ko nun... pero nowadays good luck finding a court much less playmates

Jag

SQUASH !!! squash pala hindi pelota , that's what i tried before where i got smashed into the glass

Back
Top Bottom