NON-DIVING STUFF - Wala lang ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys havent sold my xtreme yet. a friend of mine is also selling his. his is newer. purchased last july less than 15 dives. First second, Octo and Din to yoke converter. hes asking 28g.

package deal for both my regs and his 55g. thats 27.5 g each for almost new poseidon regs. pm me if interested.

decided to keep the regs guys. il just use the coupling method for the longhose. now all i have to do is sell my brand new apeks.......strange how things turn out.

Spoon:
decided to keep the regs guys. il just use the coupling method for the longhose. now all i have to do is sell my brand new apeks.......strange how things turn out.

i agree in this move

clgsamson:
? confused na ako bro. :11:

i was planning on selling my poseidon xtreme after my Gue Dir seminar few weeks ago remember? well my regs have been on the market but the prices they wanted it for were 50% of their value so i was kinda hesitant. my friend vince also has a psoeidon and wanted me to sell it for him as well. we decided to sell both.

then i purchased a set of atx100 3 days ago for my doubles set up. i tried it last wed in anilao. was not happy with the apeks. it breathed ok but not as good as my poseidon. becasue of that i just decided to keep my poseidon and convinced my friend as well. i also decided to compromise and get two hoses and couple them together to create a longhose for my primary and make it dir. the coupling however is not dir. but who cares im not willing to waste a perfectly good reg becasue of one small technicality. besides the longhose is only mandatory once you do cave and wreck. as of the moment im not doing those yet.

il worry about it when i get there. when i wrote the thread i was back to where i started. selling a reg. not the psoeidon though but the apeks. good news though i sold it yesterday and got my money back. its amazing that i was able to sell it quick.

I guess each to his own breathing comfort Bro. Glad you were able to dispose the apeks but I see in another thread you are goin to buy another apeks reg, the limited edition black pearl. Is that reg significantly a better breather than your atx100 or poseidon?

Back
Top Bottom