NON-DIVING STUFF - Wala lang ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
I guess each to his own breathing comfort Bro. Glad you were able to dispose the apeks but I see in another thread you are goin to buy another apeks reg, the limited edition black pearl. Is that reg significantly a better breather than your atx100 or poseidon?

the girl i sold it to paid me in credits. she gave me credits to nautilus around 25g. i dont know what to do with it. was just thinking of a black pearl becasue its in the credit line plus kami ni monique his and hers na:) hehe pwede na ako mag double black pearls.

but seriously i may just save the credits for a rainy day. as to your question on breathing: the atx 50, atx 100, atx 200 black pearl etc etc. give the same breathing performance. if you need anything in nautilus let me know, gamitin nating ang credits

clgsamson:
tnx for the offer bro, and that his and hers idea is great. hehe couple of rings in the fingers na lang kulang?

that his and hers thing was her idea...you know how the gals can get. as for the rings, not anytime soon. i barely just manage supporting myself for diving:)

buti you got to dispose of the apeks agad...

the poseidons were better huh... from what i would read on the other forums here i thought apeks regs where the bestestest in the whole world...

have nothing to do with the credits? bilan mo na ako ng reg... mamahalin din naman kita e tulad ni monique... but none of the other stuff you guys probably do... ewwww... hahahahahaha

Jag

shugar:
buti you got to dispose of the apeks agad...

the poseidons were better huh... from what i would read on the other forums here i thought apeks regs where the bestestest in the whole world...

have nothing to do with the credits? bilan mo na ako ng reg... mamahalin din naman kita e tulad ni monique... but none of the other stuff you guys probably do... ewwww... hahahahahaha

Jag

i was set on selling the poseidons and waited eagerly to get the apeks. when i got it i was so excited to test it. having used it for one afternoon i decided to sell it and keep the poseidon. not that the apeks wasnt great its just the poseidon was much better. better overall quality and breathing.

guess once you have tried the best others will fall short:) as for my credits my other friend vince (guy who has the other poseidon) used up all my credits in nautilus. he got his gf a complete apeks stage 3 kit. ds4/atx50/at20. what a lucky girl:)

sooner or later you'd go "whatever works, works.... " and have a utilitarian view than form and just go for the pure relaxation of SCUBA Diving.

hehehehehehehe

clgsamson:
You hit it right on the nail...

Jonix, Matthew and I will have a drink or two at portulano on the 23rd, echarge na lang namin sayo? hehehe

il be in aquav tom. probably do two dives out in the am. your gna be there after lunch?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom