NON-DIVING STUFF - Wala lang ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
btw, has any of you guys ever seen or heard of the Lobo Coral Gardens in Lobo, Batangas? are there any dive ops there?

yes been there. there is a diving op, more of friends diving lang sa Andrea resort further down Coral Garden.

coral gardens have a new resort, called Lily (nanay nila) which has newer cabins.

diving is around the parola where they say at 90ft, groupers are as large as pajeros.

the compressor at andrea fills one tank in 15 to 20 mins. the option here is to bring tanks(all tanks you need) to the resort. diving from coral garden is not advisable, the shore line has a very low slope that you need to walk thru corals n rocks some 20 meters or so before you can float.

verde island is across.

accomodations, for cowboys sa coral garden . lily i think is better. same owners, there is a tilapia fish pond behind the lily cabins.

NOTE :ther is no SUBMARINE in coral gardes. they called it submarine kasi the coral formations, according to the owner , looks like a submarine.

Time travel : a long 3 hours.

Hi Jonix, I'm currently using Sonic's MyDVD. Fairly straightforward DVD authoring.

my kids use adobe encore... timeline basis siya but i haven't tried it pa... should be pretty straightforward either way

if you use pinnacle liquid or studio editing software built-in na yung dvd authoring

Jag

shugar:
my kids use adobe encore... timeline basis siya but i haven't tried it pa... should be pretty straightforward either way

if you use pinnacle liquid or studio editing software built-in na yung dvd authoring

Jag

i usually use studio, problem is the files i'm converting are encoded with DiVx 6 with AC3 audio...wala ako plug in for this

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom