NON-DIVING STUFF - Wala lang ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dad's a retired instructor....kinda pissed me off that he didn't teach me when I was younger. Didn't think about it for a while, then this past year when he bought me that OW DVD when we went camping at this popular marine reserve, the bug hit me.

been wanting to do it since i saw my dad's old dive magazines scattered around the house when i was about 5... he used to dive... i even played around with his old speargun (sans rubber or spear) and wetsuit...

then there was jacque's shows on channel 9...

and discovery channel...

Jag

PS
and ain't it really cool to be able to put that red sticker with the white stripe on your car??? ahahahahahaha

jonix:
it would be cool to see one of those hehehe

question guys/gals: how or what influenced you to become certified divers?

I've been lifeguarding for a while now but I've always had a fear of swimming in deep water where I couldn't see the bottom. Took up scuba diving, problem solved!

shugar:
and ain't it really cool to be able to put that red sticker with the white stripe on your car??? ahahahahahaha

before diving i really tought thaT sticker is useless on a car , on land for that matter. Now as an instructor i still think it is still vanity and serves no other purpose .

however i had a big size sticker on my rear 400cc bike and helmet BWAHAHAHAHAHA

i think i'll get a smaller motorbike . and no more dive sticker hmmmmmm

as for me i have always wanted to be one, no one in the family is as sports oriented as i am. being near the sea relaxes me very much

influence: same with jag the jacques cousteau features on channel 9

all the while though i thought that you have to wear ear plugs when diving :D

yup watched jaques C. series as well.

whats that show at night that the guy had webbed hands and feet, portrayed by Patrick Duffy ba yun?

Back
Top Bottom