No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:depressed::depressed::depressed:

Put in my afternoon off notice for tomorrow, was going to go diving with kiddo in the early afternoon.

Late this afternoon I had my followup ENT appointment. My already bad (I wear hearing aids) hearing had gotten VERY bad after our first dive on spring break. Yeah...ENT just put me on 'roids and barred me from diving for two weeks (well, his words were "well, they're you're ears", but you get my drift).

So...so...so bummed. And not looking forward to taking steroids.

OMG Rick... after seeing that I might give my 2 week notice! Thanks for post... could not make it out today, but Saturday will be mine! Hope you had a good trip (how can you not if you were diving in that!?). See you on (or with that viz below) the water! Peace!

Think I cursed the diving next week-- I took some time off from work to go... have you seen the swellinfo forecast! Is that for real??

gamble day

we rolled dic hoping for vis found some good day for some Josh Mammoth.jpg

Venice Boneyard Viz 2-5' at 22-28' temp 77 no thermo... ^Nice Mammoth ^ I just love seeing ones with orange in them...

Woohoo, medically cleared to dive again (barotrauma), and conditions for Saturday morning look great, easterly winds this week. High tide @ 8:13 AM on Saturday, planning on hitting Service Club.

p.s. the steroids sucked, big time.

Woohoo, medically cleared to dive again (barotrauma), and conditions for Saturday morning look great, easterly winds this week. High tide @ 8:13 AM on Saturday, planning on hitting Service Club.

p.s. the steroids sucked, big time.
thats good to hear!!! Pun intended. Hope you find the good stuff.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom