No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any chance there will be usable viz tomorrow morning? Dying to get in the water, but don't want to waste a trip and burn babysitting credit with the wife!

If you went (or if anyone went), let us know... Couldn't go today and with the wave height, not sure I would have (2-3 ft was a forecast I saw and on a kayak with multiple tanks... not fun). ON the bright side seeing some NE/E winds in forecast for next week.

We thought about going this morning & then decided not to when we saw the forcast. I checked the beach cam at Cedar Cove Resort & it showed the waves were a bit bumpy.

We thought about going this morning & then decided not to when we saw the forcast. I checked the beach cam at Cedar Cove Resort & it showed the waves were a bit bumpy.

Hey dkramer, how ya been ? When the temps hit 78 or so give me a shout. Would like to get over that way again
when the water temps warm up a bit. The temps on this side have gone up from 72-73 to 78-79 degrees in the last week
or so. Would love to hit the service club and dive the blocks and also alhambra and possibly find some megs if lucky enough.
If the water is flat I could rent a kayak for the day. Do you have a link for that surf cam at cedar cove ?

Will do! Web cam at Cedar Cove is cedarcoveresort.com/webcam/live.html I'm also sending you a PM. :)

Board is silent while NE/E seem to be among us? TRYING to get out soon... Anyone going today (might need to get the dive flu from work tomorrow if I can). Also, TY for posts on water temp... is it 2/3 mil time?

Hay, Dive4LifeSW Just got back in.. Viz @18-28' was 10-14' Water temp 77.. I could see the bottom in the intercoastal (pic) at 13'... 20130425_091943.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom