Nitrox tables

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pilot fish:
I went in and changed subscription to instant notification.Is that correct?
I doubt that you'll like that, as you'll get an email every time anyone posts on a thread you've subscribed to. Subscribing automatically is a good idea, but I think most of use:

Default Thread Subscription ModeWhen you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
No email notification​

Pennypue, if you ever need air............. :dazzler1:
Offering air to an airhead...? :confused:
:10:

pilot fish:
I went in and changed subscription to instant notification.Is that correct?

Pennypue, if you ever need air............. :dazzler1:
Every breath I take......

DandyDon:
Offering air to an airhead...?
Why Don, are you calling me an airhead?
I'm so flattered you noticed. :wink:

pennypue:
Why Don, are you calling me an airhead?
I'm so flattered you noticed. :wink:
Well, your blonde roots kinda' show. :D

Pilot fish, Have you looked at TDIs nitrox tables? Maybe they would be easier for you. On one side you look up the gas youll be sucking and it tells you what depth to use your normal tables (EAD). On the other side it shows you you PO2/depth.

Have you looked at TDIs nitrox tables?.....On the other side it shows you you PO2/depth.
not really, it shows the MOD for various PO2 values {1.0, 1.1, 1.2....1.6} and the max O2 time for each PO2.

Jason

jriderski:
Did you two just Hijack this thread????
You type that like it's a BAD thing.

pilot fish:
Yes, er, um, sure, that helps. Let me TRY to finish the book before I put any of this to memory. They gave me a book that was bound missing 14 pages and two chapters repeated. I'm waiting to get a new copy in the mail

Don't memorize any of these. Understand the concepts, and you'll be able to derive every single one of those formulas very quickly on the fly.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom