Night Dive, Boynton (Loggerhead) 10/01/04?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe, i think the chick dive is the following day, so we might have some chicks on board if they are staying overnight in the area before that dive! Will see real soon. :wink:

Of course I am interested! Can I make it? Probably not. :mad1:

that would be awesome Kevin, I'm in if you can make it on the 1st or 2nd....

I think that Friday the 1st would be awesome. That would give us the shore dives on Saturday morning and boat dives again on Sunday making for a very cool weekend of diving, learning, and comradery!

CBulla:
I think that Friday the 1st would be awesome. That would give us the shore dives on Saturday morning and boat dives again on Sunday making for a very cool weekend of diving, learning, and comradery!

Okie Doke, then if you would do me the favor of changing the title of this thread, I'll get with Jim and set up the boat!

Scubakevdm:
Okie Doke, then if you would do me the favor of changing the title of this thread, I'll get with Jim and set up the boat!
Done!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom