Night Dive, Boynton (Loggerhead) 10/01/04?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks:
Maybe, i think the chick dive is the following day, so we might have some chicks on board if they are staying overnight in the area before that dive! Will see real soon. :wink:

Ahhh... no. No, I'm afraid that's the 25th of September. Gosh Simon, I thought that you were way more on top of stuff then that. :wink:

:rofl:

Scubakevdm:
Ahhh... no. No, I'm afraid that's the 25th of September. Gosh Simon, I thought that you were way more on top of stuff then that. :wink:
Have you ever had a job in the government - specifically immigration or related areas??? They seem to move the goalposts almost as often and as far!!! :wink:

simbrooks:
Have you ever had a job in the government

As a matter of fact I have, but it wasn't with immigration. I helped run a machine that prowled the depths waiting for the command to kill people and destroy cities... sorta like Godzilla.

Scubakevdm:
How about a night dive, Boynton (Loggerhead) 10/01/04?
Anyone interested?
What's your plans? I'm escaping the Oklahoma red dirt & coming to Delray that Friday, intend to do a shore dive that afternoon, and a night dive as well. Meeting two friends, and we haven't made firm plans yet on where the dives will be...

I'm interested, just can't commit quite yet... assuming it's OK for a couple of way-out-of towners' to join up!

I'll forward them your response, see what they want to do.

Thanks
Jeff

farfromwater:
What's your plans? I'm escaping the Oklahoma red dirt & coming to Delray that Friday, intend to do a shore dive that afternoon, and a night dive as well. Meeting two friends, and we haven't made firm plans yet on where the dives will be...

I'm interested, just can't commit quite yet... assuming it's OK for a couple of way-out-of towners' to join up!

I'll forward them your response, see what they want to do.

Thanks
Jeff
We LOVE when way-out-of-towners come!

Scubakevdm:
As a matter of fact I have, but it wasn't with immigration. I helped run a machine that prowled the depths waiting for the command to kill people and destroy cities... sorta like Godzilla.
Ah anti-immigration - come near us and we shoot! :wink:

Ok, due to working so far from this dive, we need to think about logistics and what time we need to leave here to arrive there at a reasonable time. Does the boat depart at 8pm or earlier???

simbrooks:
Ok, due to working so far from this dive, we need to think about logistics and what time we need to leave here to arrive there at a reasonable time. Does the boat depart at 8pm or earlier???

Earlier... 7:00 pm. Be here by 6:30.

Scubakevdm:
Earlier... 7:00 pm. Be here by 6:30.
On reflection - We might be able to make that leaving here pretty early in the afternoon, so we are a tentative.

Kev, are you just taking names and telling Jim about this, or are we booking direct through him to reserve a seat?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom