Night Dive, Boynton (Loggerhead) 10/01/04?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you tell us what the cost will be. I'm on for the dive but need to budget for the street gutter lodgings (paying off the cops). :D

SmokeAire:
Can you tell us what the cost will be. I'm on for the dive but need to budget for the street gutter lodgings (paying off the cops). :D

Hey hi Chuck!
Yes I can. There are some decisions to be made though... one or two tanks? One would be $40.00, two would be $50.00.
If I have enough tanks I'll sprinkle a little love on the trip with free air, but you guys have to help me bring the tanks back. After we figure out one or two tanks, book straight through Jim at Loggerhead 561 588-8686. Tell him you want the Scubakevdm love sprinkle special.

Scubakevdm:
Hey hi Chuck!
Yes I can. There are some decisions to be made though... one or two tanks? One would be $40.00, two would be $50.00.
If I have enough tanks I'll sprinkle a little love on the trip with free air, but you guys have to help me bring the tanks back. After we figure out one or two tanks, book straight through Jim at Loggerhead 561 588-8686. Tell him you want the Scubakevdm love sprinkle special.
So this is going to be a two tank night dive? Wooheee! Ahh..will I be able to have naps in between?:wink:
I'll be bringing my own tanks. Just will need to have them filled for the ID class the next day.
And do we REEEALLLLLY have to say "Love sprinkle?":bawling:

Scubakevdm:
Hey hi Chuck!
Yes I can. There are some decisions to be made though... one or two tanks? If I have enough tanks I'll sprinkle a little love on the trip with free air, but you guys have to help me bring the tanks back.

Hey Kev, looks like you can count on 3 from end! 2 tanks would be great, with a little bug hunting a bonus if possible! I'll call Jim to reserve us, and man, the free air would be wonderful (if it comes in a tank, grin). Tank toting, no problem! Of course, you may not want us, one of the guys is a night dive virgin (special ceremony there?).

Are you working Sat/Sun? We may do one more boat dive trip on the weekend.

Lookin' forward to it!

Jeff/Bart/Troy

farfromwater:
Hey Kev, looks like you can count on 3 from end! 2 tanks would be great, with a little bug hunting a bonus if possible! I'll call Jim to reserve us, and man, the free air would be wonderful (if it comes in a tank, grin). Tank toting, no problem! Of course, you may not want us, one of the guys is a night dive virgin (special ceremony there?).

Are you working Sat/Sun? We may do one more boat dive trip on the weekend.

Lookin' forward to it!

Jeff/Bart/Troy

Yes sir, I am!

heya Kev, we're in for a two tanker also but we will need tanks..... I'm gonna call tomorrow and ask eactly for the Scubakevdm love sprinkle special .... (if nothing more, just to hear what they say, maybe i should have Darrel do it, might be even funnier:D)

You gonna come down and hang with us at all after the reef id class?

I believe we are in, i will double check and then phone Jim today. Would also go for the 2-tank set-up.

Is this our approx. roll call so far:(?)
1. Kev (ScubaKevDM)
2. Colin (CBulla)
3. Krista (KBeck)
4. Vickie (BaitedStorm)
5. Darryl (MurphDiver226 - assuming coming)
6. Jeff (Farfromwater)
7. Bart (")
8. Troy (")
9. Chuck (Smokeaire)
10. Simon (Simbrooks)
11. Becky (OrlandoRogue)
12. Joe (Justjoe)

Have i left anyone out? I know the boat can take a few more than this. Has anyone brought up this idea for others going on the Reef ID trip thread - surprised more arent over here jumping on this deal!

BTW - how many of you are booked so far of this list above?

I talked to Jim two minutes ago. Needless to say he was speechless when I asked for the "Scubakevdm love sprinkle special". I laughed and asked him if he had gotten any other reservations for that and he said "ahhh no, do you mean the night dive on Oct. 1?" I had another laugh.

SO, I'm in.

Joe

simbrooks:
IIs this our approx. roll call so far:(?)

6. Jeff (Farfromwater)
7. Bart (")
8. Troy (")

BTW - how many of you are booked so far of this list above?

We 3 are in and booked. Yup, the reaction from Loggerhead was worth the long distance phone call!

Jeff

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom