New training and diving site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This weekend April 5th 2008, is open for all Instructors and Divemasters. Entry is free. Must have your C-Card. This is to introduce the site and get a feel of how it will go. for opening.

Free entry sounds good. Here is a neat idea let every one in free thier first time.

I would gladly pay to keep them in business. Me paying them $25 is more beneficial to me than me getting in for free.

I would gladly pay to keep them in business. Me paying them $25 is more beneficial to me than me getting in for free.

Then that is what you should do. :D

So whats wrong with letting everyone in free the first time? If its good for one group than its good for the other. Think how for this would go towards repeat business:rofl3:

They could of contacted the dive shops privately and invited the instructors. And we may have never known that they are moore important than everyone else.

I do not understand this post. As far as I know Dave DID contact many shops (more than 10?). I have known Dave for years and I have never had the impression that he believes he is "moore important than everyone else".

Is anyone going next week?

Also, just an FYI - are you planning on moving your page out of MySpace to a stand-alone? First, many employers block MySpace so accessing it from work can be impossible. Second, if you aren't a member you really can't see much.

The joke was that since it was only instructors and DM's that were invited this past weekend that they are the important people...

What I think feb1562 was saying is that if Dave would have contacted the shops without posting on his myspace or this forum that this past weekend was for DM's and Instructors only that no one would have know that they are more important that the rest of us...

It was just a joke...

So what did you guys think of the place? Well for those of you More Important people that got to go and check it out...

Phil

Hello all,
Sorry to say that the "Dive Stop" will not be open to diving until April 19, 2008. We have run into a few snags. Utlilites being one.
I woulkd like to Thank everyone for their posting on Scubaboard. Our main website will be up and running very soon, we will keep posting on the Myspace.com due to the overwhelming hits on the site.
Please feel free to contact us dive-stop@charter.net IF you have any questions
D.Cruz

Thanks Phil - I just did not get it. Dave is a friend of mine and I was going to "stick up" for him. Dave is really working hard and trying to do things right. I wish we had more people in the dive "business" who had his (and my) outlook towards our passion. Ken

Thanks Phil - I just did not get it. Dave is a friend of mine and I was going to "stick up" for him. Dave is really working hard and trying to do things right. I wish we had more people in the dive "business" who had his (and my) outlook towards our passion. Ken

No Prob, I understand sticking up for your buddies :D.

One question that I do have is do they have gear tables there yet? I am very interested in getting out there. I hope I can make it out there opening weekend...

Have a good one...

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom