New (tech) Black Sea wreck dive site to open in 2023!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So a 200 foot dive to recover some nukes? Need to do two of them, then fly out in 12 hours? Sounds like an exact job for RGBM!

Suck it all you "no-deep stops" people! :)

So a 200 foot dive to recover some nukes? Need to do two of them, then fly out in 12 hours? Sounds like an exact job for RGBM!

Suck it all you "no-deep stops" people! :)
Sounds like you’d prefer DAN to coordinate your flight if you’re choosing RGBM.

Sounds like you’d prefer DAN to coordinate your flight if you’re choosing RGBM.
Hey, I've never thought of using my insurance for flight planning! That's a great idea!

Now if I could figure out how to get bent here, flown to the Black Sea for hyperbaric treatment, bent there and returned...

Also sounds like a perfect job for RGBM!

I have had family in area. Definitely will be making a dive and if you're interested, ping me when things settle down. By the time we get there, all good stuff will be gone. However, I would not mind a souvenir.

You guys are waaaaaay too late, it was reclasified as a sub, was doing a "special underwater operation", ran into some 'trouble' and has since been towed ashore. :yeahbaby:

Snooze you looze! :callme:

Attachments

• Heroic-tractor-tows-Moskva-to-shore.jpg
    Heroic-tractor-tows-Moskva-to-shore.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 57
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom