New Oxycheq Mach V!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just paid for my Mach V last night, still need to mate it up to a backplate. Nice looking wing. Maybe I can get a pic of it sitting on my LDS owner's tank (he's got it sitting by the TV all setup an purty...think he's watching that more than the boob tube.) If I can, I'll post it on here. It sure does look nice wrapped around a LP 85 with a two hose reg setup on it (gotta love those AI wrist computers). Talk about streamlined.

loquat149:
I know, I know...but hey, it was really cheap to make!

Hey, if you can make your own can light you got my respect!

Got my Mach V last week and tried it out last weekend.

It was great Patrick! Very good handling under and above the water; very streamlined and allows you to skim through effortlessly; the 360 loop allows you to level off any air in the bladder immediately as you shift leaving no traps in between - really keeps you horizontal very well; also handles well in manouverability.

I'm really very impressed. Great product!!! I'll post a pic my buddy took of me when i get it.

And by the way, got really good feedback about how it looks topside and below that my 3 friends want to get one. :)

bcd1:
Got my Mach V last week and tried it out last weekend.

It was great Patrick! Very good handling under and above the water; very streamlined and allows you to skim through effortlessly; the 360 loop allows you to level off any air in the bladder immediately as you shift leaving no traps in between - really keeps you horizontal very well; also handles well in manouverability.

I'm really very impressed. Great product!!! I'll post a pic my buddy took of me when i get it.

And by the way, got really good feedback about how it looks topside and below that my 3 friends want to get one. :)

havent gotten mine wet yet. will test it in the dor1v event. :D

Spoon:

Counting the days until my RED Mach V shows up...:D

Okay Patrick...I'll quietly wait...:D

Spoon:

cool... unfortunately I may not make it to DOR IV... trying to squeeze in a Tubba trip...

you'll like the Mach V...

here's a pic...

bcd1:
cool... unfortunately I may not make it to DOR IV... trying to squeeze in a Tubba trip...

you'll like the Mach V...

here's a pic...

considering coloring the yellow letters into black

Spoon:
considering coloring the yellow letters into black

thats not authorized, as Patrick says hehehe :D

it helps me when i lead dives... the divers can differentiate me from the others...

Back
Top Bottom