New Oxycheq Mach V!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laughintom

Contributor
Reaction score
Just picked one up at Beneath the Sea and this is one nice wing. 32 lbs of lift in a wing under 13 inches wide. Its the Signature Series which I like. I will be breaking it in at Dutch Springs next weekend and will post how I like it!

Wow! Sounds nice. I have the non-sig singles wing. I like it. Good luck with that!

I already have and love my 45 lb signature series, but the Mach V is like half the size. It will also pack much nicer for my trips to Florida.

Very narrow. Is this wing for use with a normal backplate? How easy is it to deal with on the surface? I would imagine that the narrowness would hinder the ability to float on your back.

But talk about a way to reduce taco wing.

The wing requires a backplate and single tank adapter, as it has no holes for cam bands. Nice new wing, super tough material. Just wish it came in a different color.

Here are Photos of the Mach V next to my SS 45lb and my 40 lb Deep Outdoors wing:

It is one slick wing --- the patterns were certainly more sophisticated than normal, but we ended up with exactly what we wanted --- low frontal, narrow profile, 360 loop with inner zipper and well balanced. It is basically our Signature Series 30# on a Slim Fast Diet.

We have had it in stock, but wanted to annouce it at the show. The most common word I heard at BTS was "Wow".

Best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq
http://oxycheq.com

spacemanspiff1974:
Very narrow. Is this wing for use with a normal backplate? How easy is it to deal with on the surface? I would imagine that the narrowness would hinder the ability to float on your back.

But talk about a way to reduce taco wing.

Patrick:
It is one slick wing --- the patterns were certainly more sophisticated than normal, but we ended up with exactly what we wanted --- low frontal, narrow profile, 360 loop with inner zipper and well balanced. It is basically our Signature Series 30# on a Slim Fast Diet.

We have had it in stock, but wanted to annouce it at the show. The most common word I heard at BTS was "Wow".

Best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq
http://oxycheq.com
Hey Patrick! So far the only wings I have ever bought (a single 45# & a double 50#) is from you guys. Love 'em. So, how about you send me a Mach 5 to our LDS (Atlantic Aquatics) for a test model???? :D

Back
Top Bottom