New Old Stock - German made for U.S military

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zen855

New
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have recently come into possession of some tanks which were made in Germany for the U.S military there. I have no use for them as I am not a diver and am looking to get rid of them at a discount. I have 72 cases as pictured on the attached pics. I am looking to move the material in bulk, so if interested let me know. The tanks are 4L each with a 200 bar reading (nozzle is 300).

Please feel free to make me offers as I am very unaware of their worth other than what I have seen on eBay (I am not looking for those prices though). As these are quite heavy it would make sense to ship them all at once through a freight service, otherwise for purchases of a single unit I would have to inquire how much it would cost to send to individual addresses.

I can be contacted anytime with any questions or concerns.

Thank you
Zen
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-17 at 11.42.28 AM (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-17 at 11.42.28 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-17 at 11.42.28 AM (3).jpeg

Where are they located? Would need to figure out shipping costs. Also, is that a separate pressure gauge or are the tanks connected inside the crate?

4240 FSC safety/rescue equipment from the NSN. Most likely cylinders for SCBA applications.

Any idea on pressure and cuft?
I'd love a set to make mini doubles
just a pain to ship to Canada...

200Bar (~2900psi) and the proof pressure is 1.5x worling pressure. In new condition Burst Pressure must be greater than 4x working pressure.
Size is 4L water volume for each tank.
Comes out to 28ctft per tank at rated pressure. Normally filled on compressors with a 225Bar OPV until the OPV releases.
Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom