New dive shop in South Tampa Grand Opening this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Charles is this "our" Ed who has been on the board for a while now?

BTW, If you aren't busy Friday evening we are having a Tampa gathering at the PressBox. There is a thread here in our forum, if you are interested in joining us.

Glad to see Ed White is back in the scuba business. He was my instructor for my open water class in 2001. Great guy for open water or tech.

IT is always great to see our old students still diving. Ed and I are both very proud of the store we have set up here. and our focus is a store that is about the fun of diving, and not the high pressure sales of other shops . we want poeple to feel free to pull up a chair. tell us about there dives or ask question about diving.. So to us we are trying something new and are both hoping our previous students become friends at the new store. and Just a reminder dive club meeting tonite ..at 7

I am headed over your way to visit and get some tanks filled! I look forward to seeing the new shop!

TTD - seem to have you missed you today. I was there about 3.

TTD - seem to have you missed you today. I was there about 3.
I believe Charles is no longer with Tampa Scuba Diving and Ed is balancing training students, Open water dives, and running the shop. Might want to call and see when he will be there. I don't know the details about Charles leaving - Ed White would be able to comment on that.

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
I believe Charles is no longer with Tampa Scuba Diving and Ed is balancing training students, Open water dives, and running the shop. Might want to call and see when he will be there. I don't know the details about Charles leaving - Ed White would be able to comment on that.

Wow. They just opened. Whats the scoop? Someone has to give us the 411 on the situation. I'm not one to gossip but enquiring minds want to know.

Ed White just told me that "Charles is in no way shape or form associated with the store anymore". The store is still open but Ed is doing pretty much everything at this time - trying to get back on track. As far as the details for the sudden change I would ask Ed directly to prevent false statements.

Note, some posts have been moved and others deleted. Please note, this thread was started with the intent to promote a new dive shop. That shop is still up and running and is owned by Ed White. Please keep all discussion within the spirit of what the thread was started for.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom