New dive shop in South Tampa Grand Opening this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys I want to say thanks to everyone who came by today and I look forward to seeing more of you guys tomarrow. It was really awsome to see people interested in some advanced training. Just cause i have seen so much interest from you guys how about this.

Advanced Nitrox and Deco.... you are not gonna believe this scubaboard only price

$400.00 + dives (10)

you do not need double tanks for this class...
Only additional equip you need is a Deco Bottle atleast 30 CF, Reg for 100% oxygen

a real and a lift bag..

Now this will suprise you ... i have all that stuff avail here :)

talk to you soon

Charles

hey guys just a correction .. i dont know how to edit a post. But to clarify we are not a full hollis dealer as of yet. we are in the process of opening the line now , We hope to be a full dealer in the near future. Apparently the wording i used was not correct.

So look out soon for them to be coming on board.

That's close enough, Chuck. Most of us are considered "dork divers" Hollis is where we turn when we want to move on to "Cave" and "Tech". You guys are doing great. I hope to see you all again soon...

hey guys just a correction .. i dont know how to edit a post. But to clarify we are not a full hollis dealer as of yet. we are in the process of opening the line now , We hope to be a full dealer in the near future. Apparently the wording i used was not correct.

So look out soon for them to be coming on board.

For the future, just look in the bottom right corner of your post and you will see the edit button :)

FWIW, I don't know many at all that consider themselves dork divers. :no You may want to speak for yourself on that point.

Hey guys i did not think of this in my origonal post but i would like to invite everyone to our dive club meeting tuesday night at 7pm.

In the great words of Eric Cartman we will be having Punch and Pie ...everyone loves punch and pie..:D

The meeting will be at 4512 S dale mabry , and for all of those that cannot make it by tomarrow we will be holding over the sale prices.

We cannot wait to see you there

Are you ready to challange your every dive skill???

July 27th we will be diving rainbow river, followed by a BBQ lunch and then we plan to raft down the river it is a great day .. all that fun for $40.00

Charles, it was great talking to you yesterday! Thanks for answering all my questions and for the free 10 air fill card!!! :D I really appreciated the water the lady (didn't catch her name) gave me! :water::thumbs_up:It was a little warm in my motorcycle gear. :fire: May see you on Tuesday, if I can make it!

It was great meeting everyone yesterday. I look forward to diving with you guys and hopefully helping you all out with equipment and training..

Now i am all alone in the store so far. and well when i am alone i get a little silly..

So I decided for anyone that comes to the club Meeting tuesday night at 7pm here at the shop ,... we will be raffling off a trip to key largo.. 2-2tank dives and a night hotel room

How is that for a teaser?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom