New dive shop in South Tampa Grand Opening this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am there.

Heck, I'd dive Largo but Key Largo now we're talking! Charles - Thanks for the fill on Sat and the Fill Card. It was a pleasure talking about the Adv EANx and Deco class.

Well I went by there today. Their open till 7 didn't happen. It was 3:30 and the doors were locked (not the best first impression). They did come open the door and let me in so I have to give them that. Charles was gone already so I didn't meet him. I'm sorry but I don't remember the guys name that I did meet. He was a nice guy and we spoke for a bit but he was a little caught up in his email. Pretty nice little shop with quite a few trips planned. I hope it all works out for them.

It was nice meeting you Charles, thanks for the air fill card! Hopefully my raffle ticket gets drawn for something exciting! Everyone should check out this shop, you can't miss the giant Dive flag down on South Dale Mabry. Great having another SSI shop in the area.

Matt

sorry for the bad first impression. you spoke with Ed he is my business partner. I had run out to pick up some parts for a customers reg repair.. and did not communicate to ed i was heading out. Come on back and i am sure you will have a better experience..

Charles

sorry for the bad first impression. you spoke with Ed he is my business partner. I had run out to pick up some parts for a customers reg repair.. and did not communicate to ed i was heading out. Come on back and i am sure you will have a better experience..

Charles

Hey Charles is this "our" Ed who has been on the board for a while now?

BTW, If you aren't busy Friday evening we are having a Tampa gathering at the PressBox. There is a thread here in our forum, if you are interested in joining us.

"It is ed white i dont think he does a whole lot on the scubaboard but i may be wrong. if it is his name probally has something to do with tampa scuba diving.

did you make it out this weekend miss?

did you make it out this weekend miss?

No. I painted the lanai, fixed two lamps, and two toilets. Thought I'd have time to make it today but did not. All that stuff took me longer than I ever dreamed it would. Trust me though, I will be there :)

Nah not the same Ed.

Anywhoozle, again, if you can, come on out Friday and meet some of the group. We'll even be nice :wink1:

The next time I get down that way and have the time I might stop back by.

hey whats the details on friday?

A simple get together of peeps from Scubaboard invading the Press Box for some meeting, some eating, and some drinking. All are welcome! It will be from 5 to 9 p.m. It should be alot of fun!! Come on up since you are just down the street from there. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom