New dive shop in South Tampa Grand Opening this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TampaTechDiving

Registered
Reaction score
Come on down to Tampa Scuba Diving located at 4512 S Dale Mabry hwy, Tampa FL. 33611

We are Celebrating the grand opening of our store this weekend July 19-20

We will be giving away a regulator, Snorkel Package, as well as several recreational and technical dive classes.

We are Stocking Dealers for Atomic Aquatics, Pinnacle Aquactics, Zeagle, Tusa, OMS and Soon to ber Hollis

Check out our weekday and weekend scuba classes.

we have several trips in the coming months ranging from a weekend of wreck diving in Key Largo ro lobster Mini season

We will be open 10-7 saturday and sunday

Tampa SCUBA Adventures - Home

Attachments

• NewSignWebBanner[1].JPG
    NewSignWebBanner[1].JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 185
Come on down to Tampa Scuba Diving located at 4512 S Dale Mabry hwy, Tampa FL. 33611

We are Celebrating the grand opening of our store this weekend July 19-20

We will be giving away a regulator, Snorkel Package, as well as several recreational and technical dive classes.

We are Stocking Dealers for Atomic Aquatics, Pinnacle Aquactics, Zeagle, Tusa, OMS and Soon to ber Hollis

Check out our weekday and weekend scuba classes.

we have several trips in the coming months ranging from a weekend of wreck diving in Key Largo ro lobster Mini season

We will be open 10-7 saturday and sunday

Tampa SCUBA Adventures - Home

Hrmmm, what kind of regulator? :popcorn:

Where are you near? Have you ever been on SB (under another username) or are you a first-timer?

BTW, welcome :wave-smil

Tell me more!!!! I've been looking to move towards the darkside.

Is the give aways on Sat or Sun??? I'm such a cheap skate.

so many great questions ... no i have not been on under a different name .. I have been diving with howard and a couple of the members of scuba board in pompano and in the keys. We are located on Dale Mabry highway just north of gandy Blvd.

As far as the give aways just stop in and put a ticket in the bucket and the winners will be drawn tuesday night at our dive club meeting.

The Reg is a Tusa 230 balanced reg. But we have some great deals on regs, bc's and wetsuits.

Charles

I might try to get by there on Sunday. I'm always willing to check out a new dive shop.

Oooooo, fresh meat! :D

I'll try to stop by Saturday or Sunday and check it out... But, Bill Jackson's is less than a mile from me, and Tackle Shack is less than 5 miles...

Welcome to the board!

We Just decided we did not have enough free stuff to give away .. so here is some more.. First 10 people in the door get a free aircard good for 12 fills. also to the give aways we have added a weekend trip to pompano.

Cannot wait to see you guys

Charles..

Also if anyone is interested in technical diving we have classes going on constantly as well as several trips a month I will try and post a calender this week

is it good or bad that the plot thickens???
We are definately trying to be a dive shop that is focusing on the fun of the sport and a love of the sea. In our view alot of places have lost that idea

I think its good -- in a you are tempting us kinda way =)
As a newbie diver, i need everything and certainly will not pass up on anything free or discounted. I'll see you this weekend!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom