Never been to Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will for sure post the exact days I will be around FL area. I would love to dive with you and or anyone else on here (except that one person that thinks you guys are all mean and violent lol), obviously I will be just certified before I get there so the card will still smell of new plastic lol. I guess we all start as newbies.

cheers:D

Lauderdale by the Sea would be a great place to start your Florida experience. Not deep, less than 20ft, plenty to see, at least when I dove it at night.
I really enjoyed it (& I am not a newbie) & Kim (divergirl4u) was 1 of the nicest people I have ever met. I wish I could have met more. Of course I already knew Marvel & Walter & they both also fit into this category.

We were all newbies at one time. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding many great dive buddies down here. Come on down, the pool is open.

crazycabbage started as a perfect diver though . . .

I would love to dive with you and or anyone else on here (except that one person that thinks you guys are all mean and violent lol), obviously.
Oh, don't worry about him. We called him names, beat him up, kicked his dog, and stole his car. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Sorry, that was a typo. I stole his dog and kicked his car! :rofl3:

Not his car!!!!! JHC HAVE YOU NO SHAME!!!!

Regardless, when you are coming down please post here if you'd like some company. We love to dive with out of town SBBers! :)

We were all newbies at one time. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding many great dive buddies down here. Come on down, the pool is open.

Oh, don't worry about him. We called him names, beat him up, kicked his dog, and stole his car. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Sorry, that was a typo. I stole his dog and kicked his car! :rofl3:

I exchanged some PMs with Nelia on Monday and threw this line in the end of one of them:
Make sure you post in the Florida section when/where you're going to be diving and chances are you can meet and dive with some of the locals.
It's amazing how awful, violent, dangerous, rude, and unfriendly all the folks in S FL are :rofl3:

I exchanged some PMs with Nelia on Monday and threw this line in the end of one of them:
It's amazing how awful, violent, dangerous, rude, and unfriendly all the folks in S FL are :rofl3:

If only there were any decent people left down here... :) :palmtree: Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom