Need Help:Strangest Question Ever From A Student

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I find if I just let things hang naturally around my knee they are fine.

As a DIR diver I just route around my canister light, across my chest, and up over my shoulder...

:14:

wetsuit wedgie!

I am surprised that nobody knows the answer. With a smooth skin freedive suit that leaks zero water, nut squeeze can be a huge problem. The solution is to add water before the squeeze occurs. It can occur in other suits that leak very little water also....

I am surprised that nobody knows the answer. With a smooth skin freedive suit that leaks zero water, nut squeeze can be a huge problem. The solution is to add water before the squeeze occurs. It can occur in other suits that leak very little water also....
Dumpster beat me to it. Happens all the time with my skin-2-sides suits. Ya'gotta wet the "boys" down.

dumsterDiver,
I'll try that. I'll tell him to "flood" the suit before he gets to far into the water......

Kim,
I did tell him to try a crouch strap and that may help.......

As far as suit fit he said that it "seemed" ok.......

I still await the wisdom of the board members to get me out of this one.....

Dive in colder water.

Can't squeeze 'em when they're turtling.

Actually I've had this problem, but being female it was more like a camel issue, if you catch my drift.

I had a little .75 skin I wore under my wetsuit, and tho fitting well in the arms and legs, it wanted to kind of implode and slice me in half.

While diving Menjangan our DM was outfitted in the saddest rag of an ancient shortie, so I gave asked him to try said offensive suit on, and as he was about 3 inches shorter and 20 lbs lighter than me, it fit him like a charm. He asked if he could "use it forever" and I said of course. The other dive tourists thought I was being quite generous but my "girls" knew better.

I happen to be long in the torso. I have tried some suits that by the height weight waist etc. specs should have fit me fine but there was real shoulder to crotch tension. Not seating up into the armpits usually comes along with this. This is where the proportional variations that Bare offers come in handy.

Pete

It sounds like the suit doesn't fit right. Could he have gotten a women's wetsuit instead of a man's wetsuit? Check the size.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom