Need help for decision Xccr vs liberty or BMoptima

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnydive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
so basically I narrow down my decision to these 3 unit. I’m looking for review, issue , comments anything for those unit! I’m in Canada, dunno if this helps or no! I’m not travelling often with the unit.

Which one will you go for?!?

question for you first, what made you whittle down the list to those 3 in particular? What about each of those units was appealing?

Reason I ask is they are very different units, particularly the O2ptima vs. the others so I'm trying to figure out what drove you to that decision.

If you want me blunt opinion on what I would do, then Liberty in its heavy configuration and it's not even a fair comparison vs. the other 2, but that's me.

If you want me blunt opinion on what I would do, then Liberty in its heavy configuration and it's not even a fair comparison vs. the other 2, but that's me.

Not sure I understand you, are you saying that the Liberty is the choice you will make? Why?

(I am heavily leaning towards xCCR myself. No US based CCR for me)

question for you first, what made you whittle down the list to those 3 in particular? What about each of those units was appealing?

Reason I ask is they are very different units, particularly the O2ptima vs. the others so I'm trying to figure out what drove you to that decision.

It’s what’s available around with the JJ! I need to be able to find support and parts around this is a big deal breaker for me!

You don’t see any issue with the property software no shearwater on board?

Not sure I understand you, are you saying that the Liberty is the choice you will make? Why?

(I am heavily leaning towards xCCR myself. No US based CCR for me)
No I need help choosing between the 3 units!

1000007774.png

I think it's the tec configuration he mentioned.

I have no idea why this configuration is special?

1000007775.jpg

Just out of curiosity, are you located somewhere between Brockville and Quebec City?

Back
Top Bottom