Need help at Dutch!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinglife

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Wow, this is a first!!! I can't find a single assistant or dive master to help me out this weekend with a class, not even the DMCs are available!!!

Are there any insured Divemasters or Assistant Instructors willing to help me out one or two days this weekend??? It WILL involve payment (and hotel room if you are able to do both days).

I've never had to resort to alternative means of finding help before... but I've gone through our entire extensive list!!!!

If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

THANKS!!

ps. you can reach me at 201-795-3483.

Sorry, I just found this post. I left you a PM.

divinglife:
Wow, this is a first!!! I can't find a single assistant or dive master to help me out this weekend with a class, not even the DMCs are available!!!

Are there any insured Divemasters or Assistant Instructors willing to help me out one or two days this weekend??? It WILL involve payment (and hotel room if you are able to do both days).

I've never had to resort to alternative means of finding help before... but I've gone through our entire extensive list!!!!

If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

THANKS!!

ps. you can reach me at 201-795-3483.

Back
Top Bottom