NDR....Warning! New Texas Traffic Law on the books!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was aware of the law in Texas.....I do my best to comply with it.

North Carolina has the same law and has just upped the fine to $250. You have to pull over or slow down to 20 mph below the posted limit

My wife was stopped for the very same reason. ???? About the cost. Her ticket was $401 and that was all the ticket was for. Maybe because she fought it.

CHL Permit? Aw Right! I knew I would like you if I ever met you.

An Armed Soceity is a Polite Soceity

The DPS trooper told her that the law had been published but we never heard about it.

You guys going to SeaSpace? If so I will look you up and look at your products.

Dan

yeah the only problem is on I-10 youre going to get tons of people just passing through (such as myself) who couldnt possibly know anything about a regional law.

Yep, that law went on the books Sept 1, 2003, I believe, after the legislative session that year. I remember cause I was still working for the state at that time. There was an article in the Austin paper about it, as well. There had been a number of incidents with people running over emergency personnel, including a couple of incidents in Austin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom