Bozeman diver drowns attempting vehicle recovery - Montana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I get extorted dues every paycheck to defend the morons like these.

I went to Toledo for a week when they launched the ugly Gladiator. Now I get to build the uglier Wagoneers now that we are ending the 1500 Classic style next month.
Gladiator has sort of grown on me in a function-first kind of way. The tin-foil crossmembers give me pause and the putting that feeble tow-limited diesel package is a an absolute offense to oil-burners everywhere ... I keep threatening to drop an OM606.962 from a 98/99 MB 300D into my LJ

Yes! The Wagoneer Project should have been killed. I can't believe anybody would drop 6-figures gor one of those.

When the union gets somebody back to work in this situation, it’s usually because the company has put someone else back to work for doing something similar or even more extreme; say a child or friend of a foreman or manager or a corporate officer. The union says,”You don’t fire people for this behavior” and the Company can’t explain why this guy got fired and not the other guy.

When the union gets somebody back to work in this situation, it’s usually because the company has put someone else back to work for doing something similar or even more extreme; say a child or friend of a foreman or manager or a corporate officer. The union says,”You don’t fire people for this behavior” and the Company can’t explain why this guy got fired and not the other guy.
Nah, not quite how that works. The scummier you are, the harder the UAW will bend over backwards to defend you and your work ethic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom