Naked Surprise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

exactly...what happened with that? Inquiring perverts want to know.

I dont think the girls are coming back to this thread...especially after you, Diver0001, turned it into a circus.

Actually, we're lurking and wondering why on earth we have anything at all to do with your half of the species. You are, however, fairly entertaining so I guess we'll keep you around for a while before we eradicate you.

dude....your killing me...

what happened with the 3 why nots... were these cougars, mountain lions, or college girls?

Adult business type women, ranging from twenties through mid thirties. My understanding also was that the same thing was tried at Penn and written up somewhere with roughly the same (30%) results. The positive result was the affirmative answer; insofar as I am aware there were no stats kept on the followup

The same thing was tried with the coeds (at my school)the result was uniform slaps, screams, eeeeeeuuuuwwws and such. I went to St Joe's where we had non-coed dorms, no male visitors after 9 and so on.

You know what I do for a laugh and it works everytime. It's kind of freaky that the serial killer in Silence of the Lambs did this to...but i'll stick little Jason between my legs making me look like i have no 3rd leg...i'll then do a naked surprise. Gets quite a laugh, then you quickly follow up with a helicopter for good measure and to redeem yourself.

EEuuuww, were you wearing the skin of your conquests when you had poor little Jason asphyxiating back there?

Hey Carmen!!

At any point did you expect your thread to turn into this testosterone freak show of tucking and helicopters?

Hiya Tracey!

I really can't claim this thread. My dive buddy LTW123 asked if I'd ever experienced the 'naked surprise'. He wasn't believing me, so I proposed a thread and see how many other women and/or men had experienced it too.

But I gotta tell you, it sure has been interesting. My favorite is the 'helicopter' :D and I have to admit... I may ask for a performance if I ever find the diver for me.

Nooo, lol. It's true, it happened. It's just, LTW123 was thinking of using it and I was arguing against it. The responses on this thread have taken care of that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom