Naked Surprise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I don't have a full face mask on..just partial. It's fun to mess with people. Unless I really knew you well I'm not going to tell you to slap your wife across the face with your little Diver0001. I'm not THAT obnoxious to strangers.

But enough about this...

Back to the subject.....how bout this..

Go the 'special store'..the ones where you have to be 18 or older to enter...buy the biggest life like organ you can find, but get the one of opposite color to you. (I am leaving out the obvious joke here). Then surprise the wife again with this new found tool, but ensure it's in the same generally area as your natural one.

More than likely she will respond opposite of last time..LOL.

Hey, what about when the girl does the "surprise"?

Interesting that no one responded to this, nor have there been any men who have posted their experiences with the naked surprise woman.

Am I the only male who has had this happen?

LOL

Well it might work on her, actually. but I'm afraid I acted boobishly by asking her first if she would dig it and she told me "don't bother". LOL

R..

Interesting that no one responded to this, nor have there been any men who have posted their experiences with the naked surprise woman.

Am I the only male who has had this happen?

Yes you are.... well... there may be a few women who are insane enough to throw themselves to the wolves like this but I personally haven't met any....

It could also just be the way I'm wired..... I'd much prefer a woman to just move in to my personal space and "snuggle up" to me.... that blows my mind.... someone who just throws herself at me is likely to make me go "eek... what are you doing...."

R..

It happened to me a couple times....what do you think happened? I mean..come on... I can assure you it didnt happen like this...

"Ohh no, I can't..what are you doing? This is not right, I dont like this..how dare you insult me. Please put that away, im tired.

LOL :rofl3:

I just laid the naked surprise on my wife to see what she would do .... and I can tell you that even after 13 years in a relationship she still said...

she: *blink* - *cocks head* - "What, exactly, are you doing.... "

me: "coming on to you..."

she: "o.....k..... and I"m supposed to feel....."

me: "turned on....."

she: "it's not working"

LOL....

Probably too much information in this post but oh well.... :)

R..

Ofcourse it didn't work.....you didn't do "The Helicopter".

Plz try and report back on your success..

It happened to me a couple times....what do you think happened? I mean..come on... I can assure you it didnt happen like this...

"Ohh no, I can't..what are you doing? This is not right, I dont like this..how dare you insult me. Please put that away, im tired.

Yes you are.... well... there may be a few women who are insane enough to throw themselves to the wolves like this but I personally haven't met any....

*SNIP*
R..

See, it has happened to Jep.....It actually used to happen to me quite a bit when I was younger; perhaps because I am dense.

One of the funniest was a woman who wanted my attention shortly before the end of my shift (policeman) at 0300. I was professional and polite and left the parking lot where she was. Down the road she pulled up next to my patrol car, lifted her shirt and shouted :"Now do I have your attention?!"

Well... not having had your experience I can't say for sure what I would do but don't think I would throw them out on the street like the women in this thread did.... I'd be much more likely to say "whooooo : stop: put on your clothes and let's go have a drink and you can tell me what you're *really* trying to say"..... sex without foreplay is kind of like diving without water... you can go through the motions but It's pointless....

R..

She was my gf at the time, so I guess it isnt quite the same as a first date. A helicopter is described somewhere between pages 1 through 9.. good luck.

You know what I do for a laugh and it works everytime. It's kind of freaky that the serial killer in Silence of the Lambs did this to...but i'll stick little Jason between my legs making me look like i have no 3rd leg...i'll then do a naked surprise. Gets quite a laugh, then you quickly follow up with a helicopter for good measure and to redeem yourself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom