Naked Surprise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just remembered an ex (who does not dive and shall remain nameless) pulled a naked surprise once. We were in his bedroom; I was using the computer and looked over to ask him a question. I was surprised to see his privates hanging out of his boxers and this look :crafty: on his face. Or maybe it was this look :kiss2:. Anyway, the surprise did not work. Now if he had given me a kiss on the neck and/or massaged my shoulders we would have had a much different outcome!

LOL :rofl3:

I just laid the naked surprise on my wife to see what she would do .... and I can tell you that even after 13 years in a relationship she still said...

she: *blink* - *cocks head* - "What, exactly, are you doing.... "

me: "coming on to you..."

she: "o.....k..... and I"m supposed to feel....."

me: "turned on....."

she: "it's not working"

LOL....

Probably too much information in this post but oh well.... :)

R..
:rofl3:
We do appreciate your diligent research and prompt reporting.

Reminds me of how I found out my ex was cheating on me.... she suddenly had a new "move" that I had never seen before. It was a good move but I knew she wasn't creative enough to just dream it up....

R..

Ouch!

-
-
-

Ok, in that case...instead of a visual surprise...next time, slap her in the face with it to wake her up. Make sure your hospital has WiFi so you can report back.

thanks,

er......o.....k..... ehhhh thanks, Jason..... I'm trying to visualize it ... but ... yeah.... I just don't know.... somehow.... I mean..... there really ... probably ... are some things about intimacy that ...I mean.... yeah.... well.... I mean... you're just too f'n weird man...

R..

er......o.....k..... ehhhh thanks, Jason..... I'm trying to visualize it ... but ... yeah.... I just don't know.... somehow.... I mean..... there really ... probably ... are some things about intimacy that ...I mean.... yeah.... well.... I mean... you're just too f'n weird man...

R..

You JUST figured that out???????

:rofl3::rofl3:

I've always enjoyed posting in threads where you were active... but this is the first time I've seen you posting on a "women's issue" and .... well .... let's just say that if we were to go the pub together I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be attracted to (or even attracting) the same women....

aside from Rachel's avatar making us feel like kissing red snappers I can't see much else where we're on one line here.... LOL

R..

I see your point, but I guess it's a matter of if you think I would act like a moron in person or if I just do it because I'm an attention seeking internet wh0re?

yeah... I see. Personally I'm a WYSIWYG type.... If you met me in real life you'd "recognise" me from my posting style.... I understand that some people on the internet put on a mask but I don't necessarily understand *why*....

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom