Naked Surprise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jep, I'm always happy to see your posts. :)

R

I don't know why guys would want to show those things off anywase. Male parts are pretty ugly for the most part. They serve a purpose and all but....... I mean really.....Its not like they were crafted in the resembelence of a flower or anything. More like.... twig and berries or..... frank and bean.....

Wreckchick, you have always been nice to me and I appreciate that. To show my appreciation, I will not look at your avatar for the next 5 minutes and think of kissing a red snapper. :shocked2:

Tiggr, as soon as I get my circumcision done my male part will look much nicer....come to think about it...there has been a piece of lint I havent been able to get to for the last 7 years.

...From a man's perspective it's crystal clear that women control all intimacy early on in a relationship. If you're not confident (or clueless--as in my case :shakehead: ) enough to wait for the woman to give off some kind of signal before responding (which automatically puts you in the following roll) then anything you do will probably be seen as aggressive or intimidating.

Add to that the fact that (perhaps) the majority of men for one reason or another are unable to deal with the emotions of infatuation and love (or even lust...?) without confusing intimacy with sex and the weirdness starts to make some kind of sense...

Your whole post was very insightful, Diver0001. I certainly appreciate a man's perspective. It is scary how many women this type of thing has happened to, isn't it?

I don't know why guys would want to show those things off anywase. Male parts are pretty ugly for the most part. They serve a purpose and all but....... I mean really.....Its not like they were crafted in the resembelence of a flower or anything. More like.... twig and berries or..... frank and bean.....

What is the British? Something veg or is it veg and something? Meat and veg? The one eyed...Orca? my memory is definitely failing, there were so many. I miss being one of the few women working with a ton of men, or was it just older boys? Anyway, it was fun generally being a fly on the wall of a locker room. It has been hard to feel intimidated by men after hearing them think out loud.

I prefer the passive/aggressive deflation techniques. Few men tolerate their manliness provoking laughter.

Obtuse misunderstanding, clearly not having any idea what on earth they are implying. I think I got the naked surprise, on a chairlift of all places. Where? I can't see anything, look at what?
Serviced? No my car is running fine. What makes you ask?
What would I want to keep you all night for?
Then the fumbling "Well, no, I meant, you know... get's a quizzical expression, so more mumbling frustration. Eventually I'll give in and deliver the mercy blow; bust out laughing at the mere thought.

I presume men simply troll. Put out the bait and take what/if you get. Heck women commonly leave little to the imagination regarding their physique and amendments. Is it the same Girls Gone Wild in every video?

I think Mr. Romeo from the first post is a good example of what I'm saying. I would say there was a good chance he was starting to fall in love with crd_kats (Carmen?) and just didn't have the emotional or interpersonal skills to deal with that feeling. In fact, he probably would have gotten a lot further with kats if he had just looked into her eyes and said "kats, I have to tell you something....I'm starting to fall for you"

This is not to qualify or make excuses for this behaviour but I think from a man's perspective, knowing how we're socialized to be emotionally stunted boobs, I think I can sort of understand how it happens.

The sad part is that the rejection only works as feedback to further deepen the self-esteem crisis and feeling of desperation and probably does nothing at all to discourage them from doing it again....

Thank you for your insight. It's appreciated. I honestly don't know what/where/when/why something went wrong. Did we get our signals crossed? Maybe, as you suggested, he'd been cruelly rejected before and this was a desperate attempt to get his point across? I had truly liked him, but his attitude and behavior in the end was cause for alarm.

Jep - your posts are beyond alarming, yet strangly I can't stop reading them. Kind of like a train wreck.

GeorgeC - you're so easy :lotsalove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom