Naked Surprise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, what about when the girl does the "surprise"?

It is scary how many women this type of thing has happened to, isn't it?

Well I for one am pretty amazed, yeah.

Kats (do you call yourself Kats or do you call yourself Carmen?--That's a beautiful name, by the way. My daughter's name is Carmen too....). Anyway I'm sorry it didn't work out with Mr. Romeo. I don't think I can can really answer your question, just guess, but I would guess that it wasn't a question of crossed signals. My guess, given that he was acting normally up to that point, would be that he was having some kind of feeling for you and didn't have an adequate way to express that. Many *many* men (maybe all men, in fact) confuse infatuation with lust and some are evidently such emotional nut-cases that they can't "talk" when they get confused either.... What did he do after the fact? Did he call you to try to set it straight?

Anyway all of this is just postulating. I've never pursued women (no, not gay, 100% hetero--just a bit bumbling) so I don't know what tactics work and dont. Like I said before the only thing that's ever worked for me is to just go along and be myself and wait for some kind of signal. I did try just leveling with a woman once and I told her that I was starting to fall in love with her.... she said "well if you're just starting then it's not too late to stop it". I guess I misread her but after that I decided to keep my mouth shut until there was something to respond to..... LOL

R..

LOL :rofl3:

I just laid the naked surprise on my wife to see what she would do .... and I can tell you that even after 13 years in a relationship she still said...

she: *blink* - *cocks head* - "What, exactly, are you doing.... "

me: "coming on to you..."

she: "o.....k..... and I"m supposed to feel....."

me: "turned on....."

she: "it's not working"

LOL....

Probably too much information in this post but oh well.... :)

R..

Last edited:
:) That early in the morning I don't think there are many women who are receptive to it. Good try though.

I go by Carmen and thank you for the compliment.

I never heard from Mr. Romeo again. :shakehead: and I'm not surprised.

:hm:

Maybe you need to do it over and over - and hope for a different response?

Try again.

mmmmmmmm. nah. I think I better go with the "tried and tested" approach or she'll think I've been playing "truth or dare" with strangers on the internet..... LOL

R..

mmmmmmmm. nah. I think I better go with the "tried and tested" approach or she'll think I've been playing "truth or dare" with strangers on the internet.....

:rofl3:

I can just hear the conversation now...

"Okay. Enough. Where did you learn that move anyway?"

"The cool kids on ScubaBoard were talking about it."

"No more ScubaBoard for you."

Thats exactly why I don't mention all the bad habits I've picked up from you peoples!!:rofl3:

By the way, the naked surprise move worked for me. She hasn't talked to me in a week!:lotsalove:

Reminds me of how I found out my ex was cheating on me.... she suddenly had a new "move" that I had never seen before. It was a good move but I knew she wasn't creative enough to just dream it up....

R..

I never heard from Mr. Romeo again. :shakehead: and I'm not surprised.

Yeah.... probably a good sign that this wasn't the first time he had tried that and he was used to getting rejected and thrown out. Some people never learn from their mistakes, do they....?

R..

Back
Top Bottom