Naked Dive for the 100th dive? Really?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, can confirm it's done in Roatan. Don't see it happening in the Florida Keys!

I first heard of the tradition in Thailand, and when I brought it up with my instructor in Taiwan, he just sorta chuckled and shrugged.

Didn't do it myself, and likely never will ...

To each their own! If your buddies are as comfortable with it as you are, then "go nuts" !!!

I haven't seen any naked divers around here. Thank god! The hot springs is full of people who shouldn't be naked and I avoid it like the plague. On the other hand, I haven't seen anyone who doesn't look 007 in scuba gear.

I was at a particular dive resort in the caribbean last year where the rather (much) larger than average female DM explained to the dozen or so divers on our boat that she dives naked every 400 dives. She then proceeded to pass around a photo album showing several images of her last 400th dive (her 4000th, she stated) to everyone. Yikes!

I was at a particular dive resort in the caribbean last year where the rather (much) larger than average female DM explained to the dozen or so divers on our boat that she dives naked every 400 dives. She then proceeded to pass around a photo album showing several images of her last 400th dive (her 4000th, she stated) to everyone. Yikes!

Pretty sure that's the same one who explained to me that she loved the effect of buoyancy on her breasts. "Better than surgery," she explained. Oh, best not to be on her boat on your birthday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Where is this? :)

Back
Top Bottom