Naked Dive for the 100th dive? Really?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It happens regularly on the Spree, or off the Spree as the case might be.

That it the best use of indirect publicity I ever saw on SB....nice!

That it the best use of indirect publicity I ever saw on SB....nice!

That's what social networking is all about.....

Yes, really.

This thread reminds me of the first time i saw someone, someone i didn't know, diving in their birthday suit. It was in Coz. Some dude from another group made it a point to swim by us displaying his junk. Not swimming in a normal face down attitude but rather swimming on his side with his package facing our group. Cracked me up to no end.

Takes all types to make this world go round i guess so knock yourself out if thats how you roll.

Never heard of the 100th dive being traditional. No one should wait til their 100th. Go for it. As for you guys up north, I guess you're not as tough as you think.

Sure, some of us are tough, but we're not stupid. I'm not going to do an hour-long dive without a drysuit/wetsuit in six degree Celsius (43 degree Fahrenheit) water, unless I want hypothermia. I might not even last 10 minutes at that temperature.

Then again, I'm not one of the tough ones; I wouldn't even dive in a wetsuit here. Maybe if I were in Florida.

I was told that the 100th dive had to be done naked. Alot of instructors try to keep this alive. Did I do it no. I just seen a post this year of some newly cert. DM's doing the 100th dive naked in the Philippines with Threasher Shark Divers so it's something that is done.

Back
Top Bottom