My venture into Sidemount.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:lookaround:

Shhhhh . . . . I'm going diving. Don't say anything out loud, 'cause the Scuba gods have stymied every other trip so far. :)

ROB!!!! I'm sorry!!!! :D

Don't you want to come down and lau....help?

Oh yes I do, that's gonna be entertaining. Would be great to see her face the first time her rig is done the way it should be, that reaction is gonna be a good one LOL.

Y'know, I went diving in 57*F water for dives 3 and 4 of my 6 AN/Deco dives . . . I sure am looking forward to 68* next weekend! :)

Y'know, I went diving in 57*F water for dives 3 and 4 of my 6 AN/Deco dives . . . I sure am looking forward to 68* next weekend! :)

This cold front we're experiencing right now may drop the water temp into the 50s!

This cold front we're experiencing right now may drop the water temp into the 50s!
Keep rubbing it into her Rob, I went in the pool at my LDS yesterday and they have the heat down in the pool house. The pool was 61 and the pool house was 47.

:rtfm: Hey, I know how to read a weather report! and y'all are getting warmer by Friday!!!!

Besides, if that were true, it would simply increase my biotching potential. :)

:hm:
Wonder if Edd has pink Slipstreams . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom