My back surgery...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, right. So your cost depends on your Part D. I have a cheap plan so I didn't think it'd cover it, but I checked: $551.00 for 3 months here. Those things can vary a lot.
Mine will go back down to less than $50/month come January 1st. I'm stuck in the Donut Hole until then.

I made a long trip yesterday to return my nephew home back to Deltona. I'll be solo from here on out! My Mustang Mach E being an EV, it only cost me $9.00 to make the 300 mile round trip. I got home with 5% or 14 miles left in the old girl. It used to cost me $50/$60 with my Edge. This is cool and one of the reasons why I bought her. Sure, I could have gotten recharged from 3 different stations between Deltona and O'Brien, but apparently just as it's good to charge her to 100% every now and then, it's also good to deplete that battery to below 10% when you do. Mission accomplished and She's back to her normal charging to 90% and then recharging when she gets below 40% or 50%. I made it 95% when my nephew was here, as he tended to go and go.

1721557790948.png

All five cats were on the bed last night, each one wanting a bit of attention. All but Tink was wet as it's been raining all night. She likes being inside.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom