My back surgery...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A couple things about Percocet and Oxycodone. I seem to itch a bit. No, I'm not in hives and it's not too distracting, but I hope it doesn't get any worse! I developed an allergy to Celebrex, and it was really effective for me. :(

Second, it really screws with my bowel movements. Ideas?

Ideas? Start cutting the perks in half. See if you get relief from 1/2 instead of the entire thing. Same with the Oxy. Codeine is horrible stuff, but it works.

Ideas? Start cutting the perks in half. See if you get relief from 1/2 instead of the entire thing. Same with the Oxy. Codeine is horrible stuff, but it works.
That's late next week. I need to be pain free for a bit.

A couple things about Percocet and Oxycodone. I seem to itch a bit. No, I'm not in hives and it's not too distracting, but I hope it doesn't get any worse! I developed an allergy to Celebrex, and it was really effective for me. :(

Scratching is the integral part of opiate high. That, and randomly puking for no apparent reason.

Scratching is the integral part of opiate high. That, and randomly puking for no apparent reason.
Thankfully, I've been puke free. No nausea at all.

Thankfully, I've been puke free. No nausea at all.

:rofl3: Yeah, you probably need an actual IV heroin shot for that. I'd be surprised if the pills in prescribed dosage trigger it.

I'll channel Mrs. B and recommend Liv-52 and Cystone available at an eBay near you, to help kidney and liver and pancreas, and yogurt/kefir/lassi for probiotics -- or the capsules if you don't like the drinkable version.

Hematology says my liver is working just fine. I'll see my urologist on Monday to find out about my kidneys, but I have no symptoms.

Second, it really screws with my bowel movements. Ideas?
Yep, they make you itch and they stop you up. A least they do to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom