My back surgery...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You do NOT want to tear things "down there."
But I have and it does hurt like hell.

I have a "potty spa" rather than using TP. Whenever I get a tear down there, it stings whenever I use it and will for at least a couple of days. Heading to CVS in an hour, when it's open, for both MiraLAX and Colace. Thanks for the recommendations. I'm glad I asked.
I think I'm going to give the thread a couple of days rest in the hope that this tangent will have successfully passed.
I see what you did there. Fortunately, you didn't see what I just did. :D :D :D

I went completely off of opioids a couple of weeks ago. I pooped over 5 pounds about a day later. It was quite messy, messy.

Well Pete, just remember the words of George Harrison, "All things must pass".

Rooting for ya Chairman. They'll make a Walkingman out of you yet.

I went completely off of opioids a couple of weeks ago. I pooped over 5 pounds about a day later. It was quite messy, messy.
Wonder how that would impact your weighting and trim.

Imagine the chaos a mid-dive warhammer of that magnitude would induce.

Wonder how that would impact your weighting and trim.
Negatively, I hope! :D I'm a cork. People are reticent to give me the 14# of weight I need to dive an AL80 without a wetsuit. Once they see me dive, they're OK.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom