My back surgery...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If at all possible, it’s great to have a walk-in shower
It just takes time, money, and a fully healed back. I've got some financial issues to address, before I continue to fix up this place. I want to use cement board throughout the entire bathroom, especially on the subfloor. I also want to add a foldup chair when I do this.

The king bed frame I got when I bought this place needs to be replaced as it's affecting my sleep. I knew when I assembled it that it would be an issue. I have a steel one showing up Monday and a headboard on Tuesday. I'm picking up my Grand Nephew for a couple of days on Wednesday to help me assemble it all, as well as to dispose of this other crappy frame. It's all particle board, so I might be able to repurpose some of it. We'll see. I trust a steel frame, and I'm going for a 16" high to allow me to use it for storage I really need.

This is ridiculous. I'm waiting on a new bed frame, and it was supposed to be delivered last night. Why didn't it make it? According to USPS:

We were unable to attempt delivery of your item on July 29, 2024 at 10:27 pm in O BRIEN, FL 32071 due to interference by an animal. Your item will go out for delivery on the next delivery day as conditions permit.​

They were stymied by my cats??? This is just stoopid. I'm pretty pissed at them for this. I've had packages that they say they've delivered which are nowhere in sight, only to have my neighbor bring them to me. Yah, they delivered it to the wrong address. Not just once, but on multiple occasions. Maybe they know I won't vote for Trump??? I live in an incredibly red county.

I just noticed the time stamp: 10:27pm. More than likely, they just blew me off due to how late it was. I was already in bed. I'm going to clear the porch a bit for them.

A couple things about Percocet and Oxycodone. I seem to itch a bit. No, I'm not in hives and it's not too distracting, but I hope it doesn't get any worse! I developed an allergy to Celebrex, and it was really effective for me. :(

Second, it really screws with my bowel movements. Ideas?
I hope you have a pain management physician who is a Board Certified Anesthesiologist. That's the go-to person for the issues you are having. A rheumatologist would be my call for allergy issues. Finally... be very hesitant to titrate your medications on your own. Best wishes for a full recovery

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom