My back surgery...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I drove Ethan home today, so I've been mostly off-line. Also, the internet was down from when I woke up until we left. Finally getting home, I was really knackered, so I took a nap from 4:30 to 10ish pm. I was a bit hungry, so I'm eating some Mexi-corn, Mandarin oranges, and watching some youtubes. Hopefully, I can go back to bed around midnight.

As far as my back; it's been four or five busy, busy days. I really overdid it and that resulted in some back and leg spasms. I've backed down as much as I can and am doing well. I've actually been able to bend over and pick things up off the floor. I even picked up a 50-pound box without straining much at all. I have all sorts of projects lined up, the storm has passed, here's hoping that I'll enjoy some drama free days to get these projects DONE. .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom