My back surgery...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really hate that, it isn't like they don't know what Medicare will reimburse.

Throughout my cancer only at Moffitt did the bills and reimbursement were even close, like 20% off IIRC.
They paid only %15!

but I don't guess you have one.
I'm not sure which one to buy, Don.

I'm not sure which one to buy, Don.
I see, well there are many choices. I prefer a Supplement over any Advantage plan. I'm on the N plan and all companies offer it and pay the same portions of what Medicare pays, but you may prefer another plan. Now that you've had recent surgeries, you may encounter resistance. Happy shopping.

They need to be put out of the medical business. I'm all for universal healthcare. We don't need to debate that here, it's a Pub topic. But I don't mind mentioning it in passing.
If you want to see Healthcare in America take a nose dive, then wish for Government run Universal Health Care. Simple as that

Just a side note.... Medicare Advantage plans should be renamed Medicare DISadvantage plans

I had a swollenish tongue and sore throat, so I went to the Doc, yesterday. The symptoms were mostly gone, but I still went. I lost another 3 pounds and have Covid. Meh. At least this morning's test is negative. My Doc predicted that, since almost all my symptoms were gone. One more negative test tomorrow and I'll be free to socialize again.

I'll be free to socialize again.
People?

Ewwwww.

Don't give it to the cats.

Don't give it to the cats.
I got entrapped watching the first season of Troppo on Prime last night and went to bed late. I was stunned to see Olaf already in my bed and sleeping in my spot. My spot! I stopped to pet Mischka first, then Tashi, and then Olaf. He's pretty intimidated when I'm standing. He allowed me to touch his punkin head, and then quickly moved away. As soon as I got into bed though, he quickly head bumped me for some pets. He's never been in bed before I got there as he doesn't like anyone between him and the door to his freedom. But there he was, and he never jumped off the bed. That was pretty cool. Instead of being totally feral, he's only about 40% feral now.

Back
Top Bottom