Morrison Spring on 2-26/27-05?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My access to the pickup has been terminated.

if you guys see a fat, bald guy walking around in a xcel 3mil, and around a class from MidwestScuba from St. Charles MO, that will be me. I will be at Vortex all weekend, and more than happy to dive with and meet you guys and gals. If anyone is able, I wouldnt mind diving the Destin Jetties on Friday either. I would prefer to dive them with someone that is familair with the tides. I will be down there with another buddy of mine. Let me know if anyone is interested in the Jetties. I am headed out tomorrow morning, so I will be checking back in here tonight to see if there are any takers.

I can't dive the jeddies on Friday - I work the Mon-thru-Fri typical dealio.

Hightide is late, at 11:50PM - thats your chance for best visibility.

If you just want to dive saltwater, lowtide is at 9:19AM - I wouldn't expect über-clear visibility though :wink:

Regardless - hope to see you at Vortex. Keep an eye out for a early 20s dude with a shaved head driving a blue/silver POS Bronco II.

I will have to miss you guys this weekend. I'll be getting crazy with the ladies at a bachelorette party in Talli. :devil_2:

Have fun, be safe, post lots o pics!

Have fun darcy, you shouldn't get too dry with all the plans in the making - Cypress, PCB Jeddies(easy for you!), Destin Jeddies, ect...

Just registered the camera and sent in my online form for DEPP Insurance including Flood coverage for my Oly :) Pics shouldn't be a problem!

good deal on the insurance! Have fun Darcy!!!!

Morrison is probably as low as its going to be in the next week or so at this very moment... It'd be nice to just blow off work and hit the water during the work-week some of these days...

looks like it is no salt for me then, this weekend. I will be at Vortex bright and early on Friday, and diving like there is no tomorrow. I like to get my 25 dollars worth.

Where did that wall of water come from on the river????? The predictions looked good yesterday and now it looks like a flood.

Larry and Tyler may not be at Vortex on Saturday - they may be at the inlet instead. They will be the class that Corigan said was going out Sunday. I told Larry to look out for you Matt.

I'm gonna bring the Jeep Saturday in case we go to Cypress. I need to be in the $25.00 range for the dive so I'll stay at Vortex if we have an odd number renting canoes, unless I'm in a three person boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom