Morrison Spring on 2-26/27-05?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might come down next weekend for a dive, I was trying to talk my buddy into it yesterday. I'll know later in the week what I am going to do. I really want to see morrison clear. If I come down I'll be looking to do dives both Sat. and Sun. somewhere. I am not opposed to chipping in on a canoe, but I have to fore-warn, I haven't paddled a canoe for years, and will need a quick refresher.. :) I also don't mind diving vortex, though I wouldn't want to waste too much time there.

Matt

Sounds good, all in all, it'll depend on the weather and water tables :)

I dont' mind camping at Vortex and diving Morrison Saturday and Sunday.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Sounds good, all in all, it'll depend on the weather and water tables :)

I dont' mind camping at Vortex and diving Morrison Saturday and Sunday.

Fran and I were just discussing camping at Vortex next weekend. $17.50 a site is pretty nice. I wouldn't mind going up to cypress or taking a trip up the river if morrison gets washed out. Heck, I've been in Morrison in 2' viz and would dive it again that way.. :)

Matt

I think I can make Morrison on Saturday - It's at the right price for me too.

Everybody do an anti-rain dance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good to me on both ends, Morrison Saturday regardless of condition and Morrison or Cypress on Sunday :D

If by some chance it doesn't rain(not looking good) water levels will be under 5.5' which would be excellent for conditions at Morrison.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/ahps.cgi?tae&carf1

Weather forecast shows storms tomorrow and then again Wed-thru-Sat. Ugh... Can't we get a break? Its been too long since Morrison has been really really clear.

What would we have to talk about if it was clear??? :D

Im scheduled for adv nitrox this weekend, and to help a friend move, so looks like Im out. The 2nd part of adv nitrox next weekend, so probably not then either. Ill make it one of these days. Keep the pics coming though.

SeaYoda:
What would we have to talk about if it was clear??? :D

True! We could always talk about the change from its normal winter dreary conditions to a clear spring we all wish it could be more often :D

jviehe:
Keep the pics coming though.

FedEx had scheduled my camera delivery on Wednesday, but for whatever reason it showed up at work today :) I'll have time to get reaquainted with the manual features I've missed since October before this weekend - hopefully I'll be coming home with some quality shots via my Oly instead of "fun" shots with my buddies SeaLife.

Course, SeaYoda will come along and school me on photography despite the camera anyway :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom