Morrison Spring on 2-26/27-05?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, they are just down the road from each other - which is handy on those days Morrison looks simply too un-inviting :D

If we need more tanks, I have 4 extra at my disposal... just let me know.

Cool, thats good to know.

Dont forget to bring some grub too!

We'll be in close driving distance to Sally's and Subway :) no need for food this time since I won't be stuck a mile upriver on a canoe and a prayer :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
...I'd dive Morrison Saturday morning(fit two in before I got too hungry :wink: ), eat lunch, dive Vortex during the evening/night(?), eat dinner, camp, wake up and dive Morrison a few more times...
We're giong to have to hire someone to watch your nitrogen level - that may be more diving than some people get in a year :D.

SeaYoda:
We're giong to have to hire someone to watch your nitrogen level - that may be more diving than some people get in a year :D.

All in a weekends worth of play :D

During the Halloween Megadive, Josh Timmons and I dove Ginnie Main, then the Devils Springs, then drove to Blue Grotto and got a dive in before they closed up. Ate and then camped at Ginnie. When we woke up, we dove Ginnie Main again, then drove to Devils Den and got 2 dives in before heading back home :)

6 Dives a weekend is a great way to spend a weekend :crafty:

SuPrBuGmAn:
6 Dives a weekend is a great way to spend a weekend :crafty:

Amen to that. That is what I'm hoping to get in this weekend, 6 dives. Don't worry about my nitrogen level, I'm diving nitrox all weekend. Just watch my Oxygen exposure and all is gravy.. :)

Matt

You can always donate blood, when your done...its a good way to rid yourself on N2!!!

Looks like I might as well be the bearer of bad news. I just got a call from Mat (Bugman) and he had an accident with a box cutter. I hope you heal quickly Mat, and I look forward to diving with you real soon in the future. Hopefully sooner than even you think.

I am still heading down to vortex with my buddy, etc. tonight. Are we all going to meet at vortex still at 8am? I would still like to dive morrison if everyone else is still up for it. PM me for my cell # incase anything comes up. I am going to be leaving here in the next few hrs so I might not respond back, if not I'll see ya all at vortex at 8am. I will be a big guy in am OMS hat. I'll hang out underneath the grandview lodge or so at 8.

Matt

sorry guys, out for the count for a few days - Ill have some gory pics up by weekend. :( have fun

cant wait for a post report.

Sorry to hear that buddy.

Heal fast. Keep the gory pics to youself!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom