Monterey Meet and Greet - October 2007?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wdunne311:
I think I would need to find a buddy for 7 October. :)

Anyone care to be Brad's buddy? He's super-nice :) and doesn't bite!!

Ooops I was thinking about Sept.... But Oct I will also be un available for Dive Buddy services....

Hey Jim did you get new "Jim Ernst Dive Buddy" cards made?

Brad does bite sometimes, but he has had his distemper/Rabies shot.

And you know that Dive buddy business card thing does not sound like a bad idea. :) I'll talk to my buddy tonight and see if he's still going to be in town for the weekend of the 7th. He's in the military too, but graduates his class sometime in the next month or so. He had said something about sticking around for a few weeks after his graduation, so I'll see if he's free. I should know by tomorrow. Count me in though. Hmm, maybe I should make reservations for Monday and Friday too.

I'll be there on Oct 7 with a reservation for two, and it would be great to buddy up with someone. I'll be abandoning out of town guests, so may have to get back to Sonoma by around 3. That should still be good for a couuple of dives.

wdunne311:
Brad does bite sometimes, but he has had his distemper/Rabies shot.

But.... but.... you SEEMED so nice!! :) At least your up on your shots!

hinalo:
I'll be there on Oct 7 with a reservation for two, and it would be great to buddy up with someone. I'll be abandoning out of town guests, so may have to get back to Sonoma by around 3. That should still be good for a couuple of dives.

What time do you all want to try and meet up? As I am not familiar with the regulations and site, I am at your mercy with respects to information.

I still haven't gotten my confirmation from the Pt. Lobos Peeps.. :(

You need written permission from Fred if you want to make Dive buddy business cards

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom