Monterey Meet and Greet - October 2007?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got school so everybody have a wonderful time. I wanna have a big backyard like Chuck said to me. But I'll be at Pt. Lobos at October 20th Saturday by the Beach Hopper 2.

Okay - I have submitted my request for my husband and I for a reservation for October 7th @ Pt. Lobos. Who else is in?

Sweet! It would be nice to meet up with you. It is my (and my husband's) first time at Lobos, so I am not sure how the reservation system all works. I filled out the form, submitted it with my cc details .... I am assuming that they email you back?!

My first time at Lobos will be on Monday. Definitely looking forward to it. Yes they do email you back. :) I think I would need to find a buddy for 7 October. Ooh, isn't that Columbus Day weekend? That means diving on Friday and Monday for me too. :)

Yes. They will send you a conformation, I will call Debbie tomorrow and see if she can get me in, It should not be a problem.

And I would enjoy meeting everyone and diving Lobos again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom